The simple solution for permanent metal repairs
Within minutes, repair busted pipes, cracks, fuel tanks, leaky pipes and more!
With one application, the Warrior Paste™ Metal Repair Kit will provide strong and long-lasting repairs for all or your household projects.
Quick welding repair: Quickly repair iron and steel casting, cracks, breaks in concrete, pipes, fuel tanks, and more!
Easy to use: This two step process makes repairing your household products quick and effortless.
Long-lasting repair: Not only does this paste fix all of your household repairs, you will get iron strength that will last a lifetime.
Multiple uses: This paste repairs metal, plastic, PVC, wood, concrete, ceramic, tile, and fiberglass and more!
- Saves money: This warrior paste will provide professional results every time, without the professional prices.
- Clean the surface where you will be applying the paste.
- Mix equal parts of the A and B paste.
- Apply the paste to the repair.
- Wait for the glue to dry.
- It will set in 6-10 minutes and completely cure in 24 hours.
- After fully cured you can shape, file, sand and drill.
- High temperature resistance
- When fully cured it will be as strong as iron
- Apply to metal, plastic, PVC, wood, concrete, ceramic, tile, and fiberglass
- Weight: 100 g/3.52 oz
If you want to enjoy these benefits and more
Click on “ADD TO CART” to get your Warrior Paste™ Metal Repair Kit NOW while it’s still in stock
1 x Welding Glue A
1 x Welding Glue B
1 x applicator
- If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
- All orders have a 30-day money back guarantee. No questions asked!
I started looking for a good epoxy and this was my answer. This stuff is awesome. Not runny so it helps to hold the item, easy to mix, and very strong. The only minor negative is that it's grey colored, would be better if it was clear. I've fixed so many things with it that it's more than paid for itself.
This worked so good. I sealed a leak on my oil pan. Just give enough time to cure in the cold weather and it will work and last forever.
This is an amazing product and value for the price. I would 100% recommend. I used it to repair a pipe in my basement.